Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; acm has a deprecated constructor in /customers/0/7/f/lasertagforum.org/httpd.www/includes/acm/acm_file.php on line 23 Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; user has a deprecated constructor in /customers/0/7/f/lasertagforum.org/httpd.www/includes/session.php on line 1456 [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/acm/acm_file.php:23)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/acm/acm_file.php:23)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/acm/acm_file.php:23)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4191: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/acm/acm_file.php:23)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4193: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/acm/acm_file.php:23)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4194: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/acm/acm_file.php:23)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4195: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/acm/acm_file.php:23)
LaserTagForum.org • Просмотр темы - On Saturday afternoon, we came
Реклама

On Saturday afternoon, we came

Обсуждение технических нюансов внеаренных лазертаговских систем различных типов

Модераторы: lll, Steavi

On Saturday afternoon, we came

Новое сообщение gfgfgfgfgfgf5 » 01 ноя 2018, 11:22

On Saturday afternoon, we came to Zhou��s homework composition. Teacher Zhou said: ��Is it a fun puzzle game today?�� We said happily: ��Good!��rst , the warm-up match, each time the teacher just finished the mystery, the students reported the answer in unison, and the teacher nodded with approval. The title of the warm-up match is for us: Zhang Fei eats bean sprouts - a piece of cake!cording to our performance in the warm-up match, Mr. Zhou was divided into two groups. The captains were: Zuo Dong and Chen Yulin. The group names were: ��Fruit Team�� and ��Ice Cream Team��. I was assigned to the "ice cream team"e fruit team first answered the question: "One hand pushes down a mountain." The fruit team said proudly: "Sweep!" "Yes!" Our team , Zhou said: "Li went to the wood." Lin did not hesitate to answer: "Child!" the teacher asked:you sure?"nnan said categorically: "Determining and affirming the guarantee ." teacher went on to say, "Congratulations to you," we immediately opened a smile on our face, but the teacher went on to say: "Answer - wrong -!" We are puzzled. The teacher patiently explained to us: "Li Zi not only has to go to the wood, but also to go, Li word to remove the wood and, is not one!" We suddenly realized. The team members of the fruit team said with gloating: "(*^__^*). We add 20 points more than you."the mandatory answer is completed , it is the last one - the answer. It is a little difficult to answer questions. Some of us scratch our ears, some draw on paper, some frown, and some discuss something the game, the teacher announced loudly: "The fruit team won!" Our team's comfortable eyes were red after listening. I think: This is just a game. There is no need to cry. Winning or losing is not up in the morning and turned to look out the window. I saw the green trees, red tiles, and cars of various colors in the past, all covered with a layer of "white cotton quilt". The snowflake in the sky is fluttering. Falling , looking at it, white one - wow! Snowing!Jiangnan, the snow is very rare! When I thought about making snowballs with my classmates, playing snowballs, I was so excited that I was three feet high. I quickly finished washing, hurriedly finished my breakfast, packed my bags, and couldn��t wait to rush down the stairs and join the snow. I looked up to the sky, a piece of snowflake like a naughty little elf, some fluttering around the circle, some fluttering with the wind, and finally fell to the ground; some immediately became, and water fusion Together, some fell to the ground, gradually accumulating a thin layer of snow; on the side of the scene are covered with a silver new dress, I grabbed some snow from the side of the car, wow! Really soft! I looked at the gray sky and really wanted to walked to the school. The school was in a hurry, and a table tennis court in front of our school building became our battlefield. The classmates all ran out of the classroom, grabbed a handful of snowflakes, picked up a snowball, throwing you, I threw him. Some threw it from the upstairs, some threw it downstairs, and some students held a giant snowball everywhere. I also joined the battle. Although my hands were frozen red, I couldn't stop my desire to play with snow. Until the bell rang, we were reluctant to leave the battlefield.
gfgfgfgfgfgf5
Новобранец

Вернуться в Внеаренные лазертаговские системы: технические вопросы