Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; acm has a deprecated constructor in /customers/0/7/f/lasertagforum.org/httpd.www/includes/acm/acm_file.php on line 23 Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; user has a deprecated constructor in /customers/0/7/f/lasertagforum.org/httpd.www/includes/session.php on line 1456 [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/acm/acm_file.php:23)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/acm/acm_file.php:23)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/acm/acm_file.php:23)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4191: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/acm/acm_file.php:23)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4193: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/acm/acm_file.php:23)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4194: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/acm/acm_file.php:23)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4195: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/acm/acm_file.php:23)
LaserTagForum.org • Просмотр темы - What a beautiful night! The bright moon
Реклама

What a beautiful night! The bright moon

Обсуждение технических нюансов внеаренных лазертаговских систем различных типов

Модераторы: lll, Steavi

What a beautiful night! The bright moon

Новое сообщение ylq » 24 окт 2018, 03:42

What a beautiful night! The bright moon is shyly hiding into the clouds like a little girl in a mysterious veil. The stars are like small sparks in the sea, sparkling, and beating small spots of light. This is the New Year's Eve night, and it is also the family's first family celebration. Celebrating this happy New Year , do you think I can't be excited?ight fell, the family party was officially started while eating a reunion dinner. The first is the veteran - grandma. When Grandma came on the scene , she came to a "open the door" and said goodbye to her family with a few unspeakable Mandarin: "Congratulations to the big chicken (home) new mud (good) , step by step, Wansi (things) wishful, financial resources rollin" When the time came, the whole family leaned forward and squatted, and then a burst of applause covered up the continuous laughter.n the mother appeared. My mother smiled and savoured a delicious dish of mushrooms and radish from the kitchen. He said: "This dish is very nutritious. The radish has the functions of detoxification, hypoglycemic and anti-cancer. Mushrooms have tranquillity, blood pressure, appetite and digestion. The function of qi and qi, please enjoy it!�� Mom said that the head is the way. Although the food has not entered the mouth, it has already made us feast our eyes. Needless to say, this dish is definitely the best in the world. Ginger is still old and spicy. Grandma said with a slap in the face: "Good is good, that is, the fire is not mastered properly , and the fire is overdone." The proud mother had to accept the criticism with humility, and said,n, the father played. I saw him step forward and picked up the microphone and sang: "I came from the mountains and brought orchid grass ..." Dad��s voice was loud and beautiful. I didn��t expect that Dad had two hands at the crucial moment. It was my turn to play. In my heart, there are fifteen buckets of water �C seven or eight, it seems a little nervous, but in a blink of an eye, how can I fall behind? I took a deep breath and calmed down my emotions. I sang and danced and said: "The trees grow on the cliffs. The mountains are the most beautiful, the flowers are blooming..." I saw the dense forests, the flowers in the wilderness, and There are vast grasslands and seas, and the great mountains and rivers of the motherland are in front of my eyes, which makes me sing more and more, and the whole family can't help but follow the beats of the songs. We seem to be in the great mountains and rivers of the motherland...this situation, my heart can not help but give birth to a feeling, an excitement, the family atmosphere of New Year's Eve, isn't it a microcosm that symbolizes the unity, joy and peace of the 56 nationalities of the motherland?
ylq
Рядовой
Рядовой

Вернуться в Внеаренные лазертаговские системы: технические вопросы