Реклама

Atlanta.

Обсуждение технических нюансов внеаренных лазертаговских систем различных типов

Модераторы: lll, Steavi

Atlanta.

Новое сообщение elaine95 » 11 окт 2018, 04:26

Defensive tackle Maurice Hurst doesn’t sound too concerned about the heart issue he’s been dealing with.

Hurst took part in Michigan’s pro day Friday after being held out of drills at the combine a few weeks ago. He was cleared for pro day J.T. Miller Jersey , and he indicated he also had to deal with this issue back when he was a freshman. He said he was tested and cleared then as well.

He did not go into details about his exact diagnosis, but he said he was a bit surprised he was held out at the combine.

”I think it was just the fact that I had not had any testing done recently,” Hurst said. ”A lot of times the combine will play it safe.”

Hurst underwent more testing since then. He said he was confident he’d be able to play again.

Hurst had 5 1/2 sacks last season for the Wolverines and was a first-team All-American. He is considered a top prospect at defensive tackle for this year’s draft. His father played for the New England Patriots as a cornerback for seven seasons.

Michigan said Hurst ran a 40-yard dash in 4.91 seconds Adrian Clayborn Color Rush Jersey , and Hurst says he doesn’t expect teams to think differently about him after his health issues these last few weeks.

”I think they’re viewing me exactly the same as before,” he said. ”If you’re cleared, you’re cleared.”

According to a report last week Authentic Mason Rudolph Jersey , Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones was expected to skip at least the start of the team’s OTAs as he looks for a contract adjustment that would bump up his take-home pay in 2018.

Jones has indeed been a no-show on the first two days of voluntary practice this week and that led to a question for team owner Arthur Blank at Tuesday’s league meetings in Atlanta.

“It will be fine. It鈥檚 just a process we have to go through,” Blank said, via Vaughn McClure of ESPN.com.

Jones’ contract calls for a base salary of $10.5 million this year and the five-year pact has an average annual salary of $14.25 million. That currently ranks eighth among wide receivers.

Last week’s report indicated the Falcons are amenable to revisiting Jones’ deal Tuukka Rask Jersey , but it’s not clear whether that will happen if he stays away from the team for the remainder of the offseason program. He would be eligible for fines if he does not take part in the team’s mandatory minicamp next month.

Youth Atlanta Falcons Jerseys
elaine95
Лейтенант
Лейтенант

Вернуться в Внеаренные лазертаговские системы: технические вопросы