Реклама

Wide receiver M

Обсуждение технических нюансов внеаренных лазертаговских систем различных типов

Модераторы: lll, Steavi

Wide receiver M

Новое сообщение elaine95 » 26 сен 2018, 11:31

The Marlins overtook the Mets on the scoreboard and in the standings Saturday.

And for the second game in a row Youth Ryan Shazier Jersey , Miami beat New York with a rookie pitcher making his first major league start.

Brian Anderson hit a two-run homer off Jacob deGrom and the Marlins climbed out of last place in the NL East by rallying past the reeling Mets, 5-2.

”We’re not in last place? Awesome,” said J.T. Riddle, whose scratch RBI single put Miami ahead to stay.

The Mets (32-48) lost for the 10th time in 11 games and fell into last place for the first time this year. They finished 5-21 this month for the worst June in franchise history, and they’ve plummeted from 10 games over .500 to 15 under at an earlier date than any team in major league history, according to the Elias Sports Bureau.

”It was not the goal when we came in,” deGrom said. ”This is the complete opposite. Nobody’s happy with that.”

Meanwhile, the rebuilding Marlins (34-50) went 14-14 in June, their best month this season.

They seem to get better as they get younger. Pablo Lopez (1-0) allowed two runs in six innings in his major league debut less than 24 hours after Sandy Alcantara won his first big league start Friday. Both are 22.

The last time two pitchers on the same National League team earned wins in their first career starts in consecutive days was in 1967 when Gary Nolan and Mel Queen did so for the Reds, according to Stats LLC.

DeGrom took a 2-0 lead into the sixth, but Anderson’s fifth homer tied it. Riddle beat out a dribbler to the first baseman for a two-out RBI hit that put Miami ahead.

”I thought that swinging bunt was foul,” deGrom said. ”I should have gone over there and got it.”

Another fielding lapse cost the Mets in the seventh. J.T. Realmuto hit a two-run double after an error by shortstop Amed Rosario prolonged the inning.

Drew Steckenrider pitched a perfect eighth, and Kyle Barraclough earned his eighth save with a 1-2-3 ninth. Steckenrider has thrown 15 2/3 consecutive scoreless innings Authentic Stefon Diggs Jersey , and Barraclough has thrown 20 2/3 – two more reasons the Marlins are on the rise.

”We’re gaining some type of identity as to what kind of games we need to play to win,” manager Don Mattingly said. ”We’re not going to outslug anybody. We’re going to have to pitch and play defense and scratch for runs.”

The Mets’ runs came on solo homers against Lopez. Jose Bautista hit his fifth of the year, his third with the Mets. Todd Frazier added his ninth.

DeGrom (5-4), who departed after six innings trailing 3-2, fell to 1-4 in his past five starts despite allowing only 15 runs. His ERA, lowest in the majors coming into the game, rose to 1.84.

”I am definitely frustrated,” he said. ”I’m tired of losing.”

ROOKIE PITCHERS

Lopez was the 17th rookie and 12th rookie pitcher used by Marlins, both most in the majors.

”As soon as I stepped out of the dugout, I just kept looking up in the stands, and they were so big, all the way up to the sky,” the Venezuelan right-hander said. ”This is where I wanted to be. I just needed to calm myself down.”

Four pitchers have made their first major league start against New York this year Youth Justin Tucker Jersey , and they’ve combined to go 3-0 with an ERA of 1.57. But at the moment, the Mets are having trouble beating anybody.

”It’s difficult right now,” first-year manager Mickey Callaway said. ”I know the players are feeling it. I know the fans are feeling.”

EFFORT ISSUE?

Mets pinch-hitter Jose Reyes appeared not to run out a grounder to short in the seventh.

”It looked like that to us, too,” Callaway said. ”I went to talk to Rey-Rey, and he said he felt something out of the box and he was scared he was going to pull something. He kind of pulled up halfway. I thought that maybe he was frustrated, but he felt something coming out of the box.”

TRAINER’S ROOM

Mets: RHP Noah Syndergaard (finger) and LHP Jason Vargas (calf) are expected to start against each other in a simulated game next week at Single-A Port St. Lucie.

UP NEXT

Mets LHP Steven Matz (3-5, 3.69), who has thrown 13 1/3 consecutive scoreless innings at Marlins Park, is scheduled to start the series finale Sunday against RHP Dan Straily (3-3, 4.82).

COSTA MESA, Calif. (AP) — Chargers rookie defensive back Derwin James has been steadily improving throughout training camp, but the next two weeks should be a better indicator of how much the first-round pick will be able to contribute this season.

Los Angeles faces potent quarterbacks and passing attacks in its next two games. The Chargers host Seattle and Russell Wilson on Saturday while New Orleans and Drew Brees will be in for two days of joint workouts next week before their game on Aug. 24.

“Every week is going to be a challenge. You’re competing against the best Derrick Henry Jersey Big , so that pretty much tells you where you stand,” said James, the 17th overall selection in this year’s draft.

James should expect to see plenty of snaps Saturday. In last week’s exhibition opener at Arizona, he was on the field for 29 plays in a 24-17 loss to the Cardinals. That was the most among defensive backs and tied for second-most on defense.

He also saw more reps during training camp practices this week as some of the veterans got rest days. He had two pass breakups on deep routes during 11-on-11 drills on Wednesday.

Defensive coordinator Gus Bradley has lauded James for his high football intelligence, and said he has picked things up pretty quickly in the classroom. But Bradley notes that what James is going through right now is common with all rookies.

“Now, it’s coming out on the field and putting it together. He’s in that phase right now, but it’s coming,” Bradley said. “If he makes a mistake, he knows right now. It’s just that next step, which you see sometimes with young guys. You have to work not to think anymore, and he’s kind of at that stage.”

Bradley is playing James in packages similar to what he had the past three seasons at Florida State. He is lining up at safety in base packages but is also seeing some time at linebacker in nickel or dime situations.

James notes, though, that his biggest adjustment is knowing different formations Youth T. J. Watt Jersey , since most college teams run more of a spread with some up-tempo. James said Bradley’s system is simpler than what he had in college.

“He doesn’t ask you to do too much. It’s pretty self-explanatory what he’s teaching us,” James said. “It allows us to play fast. You have to really do your job. It’s less work, but it’s more efficient work.”

Wide receiver Mike Williams, who went against James while at Clemson, said he hasn’t noticed James struggling during practices, especially when the two are matched up against each other in drills.

“He goes out there and makes a lot of plays. He has a big body back there at safety and isn’t afraid of contact. He wants to hit you,” Williams said.

James said he is anxious to take part in the Chargers’ first home game Saturday at StubHub Center, but he is still focusing on continuing to improve his technique and trying to eliminate penalties with three weeks remaining until the season opener on Sept. 9 against Kansas City.

“There’s not a lot of room for error. One step wrong and a guy is going the distance. You really have to hone in on what they’re telling you and what you’re doing,” he said. “It’s much different than high school where I can get away with a lot of stuff because I was more athletic than most guys. Now you have to come out here and do what you need to do.”

Womens Da'Ron Payne Jersey
elaine95
Лейтенант
Лейтенант

Вернуться в Внеаренные лазертаговские системы: технические вопросы