Реклама

player and it also forc

Обсуждение технических нюансов внеаренных лазертаговских систем различных типов

Модераторы: lll, Steavi

player and it also forc

Новое сообщение elaine95 » 24 авг 2018, 09:59

Jarvis Landry is leaving one bad offense for another one.

The Miami Dolphins agreed to trade the Pro Bowl receiver to the Cleveland Browns for two draft picks DJ Chark Jersey Jaguars , two people familiar with the deal said Friday.

The people confirmed the agreement to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because under NFL rules, no trade can be completed until Wednesday, the start of the league’s new year. The Dolphins will receive a fourth-round pick this year and a seventh-rounder in 2019, one of the people said.

Miami finished sixth-worst in scoring last season and went 6-10. Cleveland finished last in scoring and went 0-16.

The Browns were desperate to land a playmaker such as Landry, who will complement former Pro Bowl receiver Josh Gordon. Landry has been selected to three consecutive Pro Bowls and has 400 receptions, an NFL record for a fourth-year player.

”Y’all better understand (stuff) about to get SERIOUS… ON MY MAMA,” Landry tweeted after news of the deal broke.

The trade was among a flurry Friday by the Browns. They agreed to acquire quarterback Tyrod Taylor from the Buffalo Bills for a third-round draft pick, and agreed to send quarterback DeShone Kizer to the Green Bay Packers for cornerback Damarious Randall.

Landry signed a $16 million, one-year franchise tag Thursday with Miami, clearing the path for his trade. The Dolphins began shopping him when the parties were unable to reach an agreement on a long-term contract.

He’s likely to get that extension from the Browns.

Landry made $894,000 last year, when he completed the contract he signed as a rookie. He was by far the highest-profile Dolphins player eligible for free agency, and perhaps the best player on an offense that sputtered with quarterback Jay Cutler.

But Landry’s volatile personality became a concern for Miami. He was ejected in the fourth quarter of the season finale, a loss to Buffalo, and coach Adam Gase said the episode was embarrassing and ”extremely bad.”

Miami’s passing attack in 2017 gave Landry a bizarre stat line: 112 receptions to lead the league and break his own franchise record, but an average of 8.8 yards per catch to rank 110th. He a career-high nine touchdowns but finished 13 yards shy of 1,000.

Landry’s departure adds a receiver to the Dolphins’ long list of offseason needs. Receivers Kenny Stills and DeVante Parker are expected to return Giants B.J. Hill Jersey , along with quarterback Ryan Tannehill, who missed all of 2017 because of a knee injury.

Cleveland is $113 million under the salary cap and was expected to seek an impact receiver in free agency. Acquiring Landry has likely changed those plans and the Browns can address a multitude of other needs.

Landry typically plays slot receiver, and the Browns have been disappointed with the production of former first-round draft pick Corey Coleman, who has been injured the past two seasons.

Gordon may benefit most from Landry’s arrival and the talented 26-year-old posted four trophy emojis on his Twitter page after the news of trade broke.

With 12 picks in this year’s draft, including the Nos. 1 and 4 overall and five in the first 64, the Browns had the ability to pull off a major deal for a major player.

Hue Jackson has handed his offense over to former Pittsburgh coordinator Todd Haley, who should know how to best use a player of Landry’s skill after coaching Antonio Brown the past few seasons.

Cleveland’s offense didn’t have a legitimate go-to receiver last season until Gordon returned from an indefinite NFL suspension with five games left. Running back Duke Johnson finished as the club’s leading receiver.

Without enough players to spread out defenses, the Browns were too often one-dimensional, and their lack of options made life more difficult for Kizer, who led the NFL with 22 interceptions

AP Sports Writer Tom Withers in Cleveland contributed to this report.

Drew Brees hardly sounds like a man in denial.

Following the first practice of his 18th training camp on Thursday, the 39-year-old Saints quarterback openly acknowledged how little might be left of his career. But he also expressed a determination to make the most of it.

"I understand that I don't have a whole lot of time left," said Brees, who'll be 40 in January and whose contract expires after the 2019 season. "You've got to work and have high expectations and sacrifice and do maybe even more now than I ever have."

Brees figures wisdom and experience have improved his game mentally in ways that mitigate the physical effects of aging, but that's not what he attributes most to his longevity.

He considers the single most significant evolution in his game over the past half-decade to be his increased emphasis on throwing mechanics 鈥?the placement of his feet, the rotation of his torso, the angle of his arm motion, the point at which he releases the ball Kyle Long Jersey , and so forth.

Brees regurgitates odd-sounding terminology he's learned from reputed throwing guru Tom House, such as "ankle eye," meant to convey the idea that if the inside ankle of a thrower's push-off leg had an eye, it should be "looking" toward the target.

"I didn't think a whole lot about mechanics until about six years ago. I think I was just kind of a natural thrower. Like, I'd always been a pitcher in baseball, or shortstop," Brees said. "So you kind of reach a point where that's so second-nature that you just do it, and yet you don't really understand the elements of why are you able to get velocity, or the components that go into being an efficient thrower and being really accurate.

"As you get older, you begin to develop more of an appreciation for that," Brees continued. "Your physical skills begin to diminish, right? But you want to make those things repeatable and correctable if you do get off track. So, I'd say I've become more in tune with my mechanics."

It was hard to argue with the results during team drills Thursday, when Brees heaved a pinpoint pass over the top of the secondary to rookie receiver Tre'Quan Smith for a touchdown covering about 60 yards.

But when Brees misses a throw, he says he knows "exactly why I missed it," giving various examples of what might have gone wrong. "My feet were out of whack. Or, I didn't get proper rotation http://www.jetsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-chris-herndon-jersey , or I let my (non-throwing) arm get outside the framework of my body; I didn't stay closed long enough. I didn't have my front shoulder down. I didn't have my ankle eye" facing the target.

In 2011, when Brees was 32, his 5,476 yards passing set a single-season NFL record eclipsed only once since, when Denver's Peyton Manning passed for one yard more in 2013.

Last season, Brees passed for 4,334 yards, his lowest total in 12 seasons with the Saints. Yet, Brees also reclaimed the NFL record for single-season accuracy with a 72 percent completion rate, topping his previous high of 71.2 in 2011, which was an NFL record until it fell to Sam Bradford (71.6) in 2016.

Meanwhile, the Saints were back in the playoffs last season, bolstered by a strong running game and improved defense. So Brees didn't see his 2017 yards passing total as a harbinger of decline.

The success of the running game "allowed us to stay more committed to it," Brees said.

And with a better defense, "we didn't have to take as many chances offensively and have to throw the ball 鈥?push the ball down the field," Brees continued. "Those are all good things."

Brees still talks of playing as long as possible, but eschews bold predictions about lasting into his mid-40s or beyond Matt Kemp Jersey , unlike New England's Tom Brady .

Drew Brees says an emphasis on mechanics has helped him maintain his level of play as he's gotten older @brettmartel s://t.co/JWCs9wzZG7 pic.Ak9tKRAseo

鈥?AP NFL (@AP_NFL) July 27, 2018

And what about family? Brees has four children younger than 10, but says he doesn't see his desire to be involved in their lives as a detriment to his football career. Rather, he contends, it makes him more focused when he is at Saints headquarters.

"I have to be able to leave this facility and go be with my family, be with my wife, be with my kids. They help balance me out," Brees said. "That enjoyment in my life helps me be a better football player and it also forces me when I'm here to be as efficient as possible, because I know now my time can't run over. I can't say, 'Oh, I'll stay an extra hour.' No. I have to get my work done by this time, so I get home and read my kids a book before they go to bed 鈥?or else I miss that opportunity and then that eats at me and then it throws off my balance."

Of course, good balance helps with throwing 鈥?for Brees, in more ways than one.

More NFL coverage: ://pro32.ap.org and ://AP_NFL

elaine95
Лейтенант
Лейтенант

Вернуться в Внеаренные лазертаговские системы: технические вопросы