Реклама

When I think of the wording of the

Обсуждение технических нюансов внеаренных лазертаговских систем различных типов

Модераторы: lll, Steavi

When I think of the wording of the

Новое сообщение ylq » 18 авг 2018, 09:35

When I think of the wording of the motherland, I will feel extremely excited [url=100scigarettes.com]Newport Cigarettes Website[/url]. The magnificent mountains and rivers, the long history [url=smokingsalestore.com]Buy Marlboro Cigarettes Online[/url], the splendid culture, the fine traditions... are the pride of our Chinese. In the motherland, you have created one beautiful beauty one after another: the four great inventions are amazing [url=100scigarettes.com]Marlboro Gold[/url], the Great Wall is the world's most eye-catching, the Shenzhou 6 travels into space, the Beijing Olympics is successfully held, and the earthquake relief efforts are all in the city... How can we not let our Chinese children feel pride? Looking back on the past, when we were bullied by foreigners, you came out from dangerous dilemmas again and again, because you have us and people in your heahen I knew how to be patriotic, the name "Li Dazhao" was deeply imprinted on my mind: In March 1926, Li Dazhao took the leadership of the people of Beijing in order to save the country from danger and save the people from the fire. Opposition to Japan, British imperialism, and the struggle against the warlords Zhang Zuolin and Wu Peifu. The Northern Warlord Duan Qirui��s government has created a ��three-eighth-eighth�� tragedy, and Beijing has a white terror. In the case of extreme danger and difficulty, Li Dazhao continued to lead the party's northern organization to uphold the revolutionary struggle. On April 6, 1927, Zhang Zuolin, a warlord of the Feng dynasty, colluded with imperialism and arrested more than 80 people, including Li Dazhao. Li Dazhao has been tortured. In prison, in court, he has always been upright and unyielding. On April 28th, the reactionary warlords disregarded the strong opposition and condemnation of the masses of the people and the public opinion, and smashed 20 revolutionaries such as Li Dazhao into the Jingshi Detention Center of Xijiaominxiang. Li Dazhao first went to the gallows and took it easy. He was 38 years old. With more than 5,000 years of civilization history, the reinforced iron bones that gave birth to Chinese children have become the "good spirits" of the Chinese nation. A hero like Li Dazhao who "sends his life to the country and sees death and death" has one in our motherland: Yue Fei, who is loyal to the country, Zheng Chenggong, who has recovered Taiwan, Deng Jiaxian, who has two bombs and one star, Sun Yat-sen, the pioneer of the Chinese revolution... The benevolent man wrote a song of patriotism with the heart of the blood. They must be loyal to their motherland even if they die.ould be proud of being born in this heroic country and be proud of the flowers of these peoples! Our young pioneers must also learn from these patriots. Even if they can't die for the motherland, they must do their best for the motherland. Patriotism should not be in the form, it needs real action. We must start from ourselves and start from the little things around us: don't litter, don't spit, don't step on flowers and plants; save every drop of water, save every piece of paper, save every kilowatt... We will build from an early age The lofty ideal is to serve the motherland and work hard for the prosperity and strength of the motherland [url=wholesalenewport.com]Marlboro Red[/url]. When I think about the humiliations I received before the motherland, I will ignite a raging fire in my heart. I kept saying in my heart: "Come on, yourself; come on, the motherland!" I know that the need to have a strong body [url=smokingsalestore.com]Cigarette Online[/url], rich knowledge, and superb skills. Therefore, I must cherish the current every minute, exercise hard, study hard, learn noble morality, master rich knowledge, enhance the sense of innovatalways occupy a lofty and sacred position in my heart, because if you are not growing stronger, there will be no happy life for all of us now, the motherland, I will always bless you!
ylq
Рядовой
Рядовой

Вернуться в Внеаренные лазертаговские системы: технические вопросы