[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4191: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4193: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4194: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4195: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
LaserTagForum.org • Просмотр темы - Today, I enjoyed the happiest
Реклама

Today, I enjoyed the happiest

Обсуждение технических нюансов внеаренных лазертаговских систем различных типов

Модераторы: lll, Steavi

Today, I enjoyed the happiest

Новое сообщение ylq » 06 авг 2018, 03:16

Today, I enjoyed the happiest hours in my family'som an early age, I listened to my mother telling the story of her playing in the water when she was a child. Today, I can finally experience the experience myd myself: put on slippers, put on shorts , and carry a small bucket. I have to build a stone, and I carefully stand on the first stone, for fear of falling. Gradually, I became familiar with it, and the pace became faster and faster. At this time, I found a "water gathering place", the clear water flow turned, and there was a black jewel-like squatting beside the stone. I put down the bucket and held some water with both hands. As soon as I saw it, there were three or four little cockroaches inside! I put these cockroaches in the bucket and caught a lot of cockroaches in this way. Suddenly, my foot slipped and my foot reached into the water. I accidentally found out how comfortable it is to soak. The water passed over the feet, and the warm hands of the mother were stroking. I finally understand why my mother would miss the hard days of the past. In poverty, you can rely on the power of nature to make fun of it, which is unforgettable for everyone.The river is the mother river of tfrom Xi'an to the Hukou Waterfall of the Yellow River. The tour guide introduced the Hukou Waterfall, which is located in the Jinshan Grand Canyon, 48 kilometers east of Yichuan County. It is the only golden yellow waterfall on the Yellow River. . And also said that we are very fortunate, just a few days ago, a heavy rain waterfall is more spectacular. When entering the Yichuan County, the outer wall of the loess on both sides of the car window is hidden. Crossing the tunnel, crossing the gully, the high slope of the loess turns, I was attracted by the scenery all the way, and gradually the novelty gradually faded in the bumps ofhe guide's pleasant explanation sounded , and I immediately got the spirit. Sure enough, a thick roar came from far away. I hurriedly looked out the window. The distant view of the waterfall was first printed in a group of mists flying from the bottom of tthe cement road and looked around. We saw a turbid yellow water rushing between the green hills on both sides. The former sank and the latter rushed to the ground. This is onearthy air that is unique here, I approached the waterfall. The closer I got to the waterfall, the faster my heartbeat. When I stood in front of the Hukou Waterfall, I couldn't help but admire it. I am so small and insignificant in the power of such thrilling nature! The water of the Yellow River , which contains enormous energy, is devastating, and the water that runs like the wind and thunder is terrifying. More than 500 meters wide of water surface time has been turned into three or two rushing waterfalls , this unstoppable Yellow River water seems to have no resistance in front of this nature's masterpiece, several rushing waterfalls have fallen into the front and back In the nearly 30-meter-wide stone trough, busy and not chaoticl and took pictures one after another. I didn't want to leave for a long time, until the tour guide repeatedly urged me to leave relucta of the Chinese nation . The momentum of the Hukou Waterfall is a symbol of the Chinese national spirit. I am proud of being a descendant of
ylq
Рядовой
Рядовой

Вернуться в Внеаренные лазертаговские системы: технические вопросы