Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; acm has a deprecated constructor in /customers/0/7/f/lasertagforum.org/httpd.www/includes/acm/acm_file.php on line 23 Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; user has a deprecated constructor in /customers/0/7/f/lasertagforum.org/httpd.www/includes/session.php on line 1456 [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/acm/acm_file.php:23)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/acm/acm_file.php:23)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/acm/acm_file.php:23)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4191: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/acm/acm_file.php:23)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4193: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/acm/acm_file.php:23)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4194: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/acm/acm_file.php:23)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4195: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/acm/acm_file.php:23)
LaserTagForum.org • Просмотр темы - It is said that the water in
Реклама

It is said that the water in

Обсуждение технических нюансов внеаренных лазертаговских систем различных типов

Модераторы: lll, Steavi

It is said that the water in

Новое сообщение ylq » 06 авг 2018, 03:15

It is said that the water in Sun Moon Lake is clean . This time, I finally have a chance to see it. Before I came to Sun Moon Lake, I saw a small island in the middle. The water in Sun Moon Lake is quite clear . The nearby mountains and the mountains have become a group of arches. Of course, the moon is the Sun Moon Lake. The stars are the mountains near the Sun Moon Lake. They are especially beautiful. I think that Sun Moon Lake should also be called "A World"! When I came to the center of Sun Moon Lake, I saw the floating island. The island was filled with artificial clay. It was swaying. The grass trees were like artificially inserted in the soil. The island was not like an island. The grassroots was destroyed like a ship. The loose wood strips are connected by an iron chain, and the soil surface is like a duckshan, you haven't really come to Taiwan." This mountain is located in Alishan, the first of the eight scenic spots in Taiwan. The mountain is green and the sky is unparalleled. It takes you to the train station by car. The road along the road is steep and foggy. Soon, we came to a plantation forest, the artificial tree is tall, thin, two or three stories high. The most special thing is the color of the bark, its color, it is brown, it is like a gray rod; it is gray, he has brown skin. Even more bizarre is that it is white, but not as bright as a white lacquer tree. The tree is thin and straight into the sky. In the front, we saw a tree that looks like a pig. It is not artificial. I prefer that it is a masterpiece of the great sculptor "Nature ." Naturally formed trees, usually with a little moss, or not, and the moss of this "pig" tree, that is too much. The surface of the "pig" was originally made of brown, but this "pig" turned over the "green" mud , adding a humorous and humorous, fascinating. The water in the sister pool is very clear and the sand is visible. In this ecological environment, many water mosquitoes have also been recru of water, it is necessary to talk about Xiziwan. The water in Xiziwan does not bottom out . In the sun, the bay glows and turns into a silver lake. "People go to the heights and the water flows to the lower places." This natural reason, here, is no longer "natural". The water in the West Bay is actually going up. In this upward channel, the stream slowly climbs the slope, the leaves in the stream float upwards, and the small ones do not move. It is a surprise. The wate and well-deserved is the Pacific Ocean. We are taking the car from the southernmost side of Taiwan, and then taking the high-speed rail of Hualien to Taipei. It has been along the Pacific coastline along the way, and the scenery has flashed into my eyes �C the blue world on the Pacific coast. . In the distance, the cockroach is white; in the vicinity, it is like a blue jade inlaid with diamonds. The blue ocean shines silver from time to time, and the silver light is like a dolphin jumping. I think of it: I used to have a squid. With the encouragement of my parents, I finally learned to jump out of the sea, so I jumped hard and skipped the gantry. Hey, isn't this a replica of the squid jumping dragon gate? Looking at this strange scene, but there are some feelings: the sea is full of rivers, there is tolerance! The Pacific has done this. One has to be broad-minded
ylq
Рядовой
Рядовой

Вернуться в Внеаренные лазертаговские системы: технические вопросы