Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; acm has a deprecated constructor in /customers/0/7/f/lasertagforum.org/httpd.www/includes/acm/acm_file.php on line 23 Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; user has a deprecated constructor in /customers/0/7/f/lasertagforum.org/httpd.www/includes/session.php on line 1456 [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/acm/acm_file.php:23)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/acm/acm_file.php:23)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/acm/acm_file.php:23)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4191: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/acm/acm_file.php:23)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4193: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/acm/acm_file.php:23)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4194: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/acm/acm_file.php:23)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4195: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/acm/acm_file.php:23)
LaserTagForum.org • Просмотр темы - Jacksonville Jaguars vs. New York Giants predictions:
Реклама

Jacksonville Jaguars vs. New York Giants predictions:

Обсуждение вопросов продвижения на рынок аренных лазертагов, а также соответствующих маркетинговых стратегий и приемов

Модераторы: lll, Steavi

Jacksonville Jaguars vs. New York Giants predictions:

Новое сообщение chenyan94 » 12 ноя 2018, 04:24

Bold predictions for Week 1 The Jacksonville Jaguars are minutes away from starting the 2018 regular season with a Week 1 matchup against the New York Giants.Before the game begins , we wanted to ask the Big Cat Country team (and you!) a simple question:“How will the Jaguars do against the Giants today?”Alfie Crow (@AlfieBCC)I think the Jaguars will stand out on the lines of scrimmage against the Giants and will ultimately be why they win. I’m not buying the revamped Giant offensive line and without Olivier Vernon their pass rush is pretty anemic. Jaguars win 24-10Ryan Day (@ryaneatscake)Blake Bortles is going to benefit heavily from three linebackers on the injury report and Olivier Vernon out. This defense is better, the run game is better — I think the Jaguars cruise to an easy victory.Jaguars win 27-16Jon Kirland (@BCBCouch)The Jaguars defense gets home more often than not on Eli Manning and Blake Bortles plays turnover-free ball. That was the recipe last year and will be this game too. Barkley gets in a nice run or two for the Giants.Jaguars win 23-16Ryan O’Bleness (@ryanobleness)I actually think this game is going to be closer than a lot of people anticipate, and I foresee a lower scoring game as both offenses adjust to the new season throughout the game. Bold prediction! With Olivier Vernon out, I think the Giants fail to generate much of a pass rush and Blake Bortles gets into a rhythm late to lead the Jags to a game-winning score. Oh, and Jacksonville’s defensive line gets the better of New York’s new-look offensive line and sacks/pressures Eli Manning often.Jaguars win 21-16Brian Fullford (@iambwf)I respect what the Giants have done to solidify an awful offensive line, but center is still a weakness. The Jaguars front four, especially the interior, should find success collapsing the pocket and limiting interior running lanes. This will free up the Jaguars linebackers to control intermediate routes, and anything pushing the edge.Bold prediction! Jacksonville’s defense will disallow any rhythm for the Giants offense. In doing so, the Jaguars will win the turnover battle with at least a +2 margin , including a defensive touchdown.Jaguars win 24-10What do you think? Got any predictions for the Jaguars vs. Giants game? What do you think the final score will be? Let us know in the comments below!Can we chill out on the Blake Bortles thing? Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles didn’t have a very good game against the Minnesota Vikings on Saturday afternoon. I think that’s fair to say, despite his stat line. When he was up against the Vikings first team defense, the offense struggled to move the football outside of a few screen passes and a nice third-down scramble by Bortles to put the team on the goal line.He even threw a God awful pick that he shouldn’t be throwing anymore, but like... can we just chill out a little bit?It’s probably because it was the only game on in the middle of the day, but the knee-jerk reaction of Bortles play on Saturday was beyond absurd. It started as soon as he hit Harrison Smith in the chest with an interception, where Bortles didn’t even see the safety trailing across the middle in man coverage, and just reverberated throughout the day on social media.As I mentioned, Bortles didn’t have a great game but it was far from make a panic trade immediately bad. This time last season Bortles was getting benched to give Chad Henne a legitimate shot at the starting job. Bortles ended the day going 12 for 120 20 with 159 passing yards and the interception, which even looking at straight up box score, isn’t that bad! Watching the game , it looked rough until the screens started moving, but it wasn’t even close to bad enough to make me the slightest bit concerned. I am saying that!The game in itself was really just an encapsulation of what Bortles is and likely always will be. Frustrating with some boneheaded mistakes, but never quits and is always trying to win. It’s a big reason why, despite all his short comings, he’s so easy to root for. He’s the same guy he’s always going to be and right now, that’s fine.Players don’t change that much, but I think he’s improved enough to where you don’t need to go into every game worrying about how he’s going to tank it for you or make it harder than it should be. Is he still going to have those games? Yes, absolutely, but they should be more like every fifth game now, not every other game like in the past. Saturday against the Vikings wasn’t even one of those games , it was just a quarterback having a tough time against an elite defense.I’m not sure what else people expected from him out there, but he gave about exactly what I thought he would.The reactions however, jumped the shark pretty quickly. It started up about how the Jaguars would be crazy not to at least call the New York Jets about Teddy Bridgewater and see what it would take to get him. At this point, it would be crazy to do that.Look, I’m a big Teddy Bridgewater fan. That’s no secret. He’s who I wanted the Jaguars to draft in 2015 2014 and I thought they made a mistake picking Bortles over him. Considering the injury he’s coming back from and the length of time he’s been out of football, Bridgewater’s preseason has been impressive and if/when he’s fully healthy he’s probably a much better passer than Bortles is.All that being said, can we just chill out a bit? Cody Kessler looks like more than an adequate backup right now and unless you’d be trading for Bridgewater to snap-start right away it makes little sense and the matter of fact assertion that he’d automatically make a team who made it to the brink of the Super Bowl in 2017, make the Super Bowl in 2018 is uh... crazy. The overreaction to Bortles game on Saturday has been way over the top.Chill out.At this point, he’s earned getting the chance to change your mind in the 2018 regular season.
chenyan94
Рядовой
Рядовой

Вернуться в Маркетинг и продвижение аренных лазертагов