Реклама

tions, three fumbles and

Обсуждение вопросов продвижения на рынок аренных лазертагов, а также соответствующих маркетинговых стратегий и приемов

Модераторы: lll, Steavi

tions, three fumbles and

Новое сообщение panxing18 » 24 авг 2018, 03:54

— Kenny Vaccaro says he believes fellow safety Eric Reid should be on a team playing in the NFL. Needing a job himself Customized Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys , the veteran is very happy that the Tennessee Titans signed him instead.

Vaccaro signed a one-year deal with the Titans on Saturday morning and was with them for individual drills at practice at Nissan Stadium hours later. He had been waiting for a team to sign him since his contract with New Orleans expired in March.

“This has been a long time coming for me,” Vaccaro said. “I was waiting on the right opportunity. I was fortunate that one opened up here and that we could get a deal done. I’m ready to work.”

The Titans also signed safety Jason Thompson after placing safety Johnathan Cyprien on injured reserve Friday with a torn left ACL.

Reid, who has been looking for a job since March himself, remains unsigned since his own rookie contract expired in March with the San Francisco 49ers. He filed a claim this spring after visiting with Cincinnati, arguing he was unsigned as a result of collusion by NFL owners over his protests of police brutality and racial inequality by kneeling during the national anthem.

“He’s a great man,” Vaccaro said of Reid. “He’s a good family man, and a great dude. He needs to be on a team. He’ll get on a team. I believe in him.”

Reid was headed to Nashville to work out for the Titans on Friday but reportedly had flight issues. Titans coach Mike Vrabel said he’d leave questions on what happened to Reid’s workout to Reid and his agent and general manager Jon Robinson.

“Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to see him,” Vrabel said. “So that’s really all I can comment on. I’ll let Eric and his camp comment, and I’ll let Jon take care of it on our end.”

The 6-foot Vaccaro spent the past five years as a starter with New Orleans, starting 67 games with eight interceptions Mike Gesicki Color Rush Jersey , 7 1/2 sacks and four forced fumbles. The Saints drafted him 15th overall in 2013 out of Texas. Vrabel said Vaccaro didn’t look at times last year like the safety had earlier in his career but had a great workout for the Titans.

“So what we expect is that he’s a pro, and he comes in and learns what to do quickly,” Vrabel said. “We’ll work him in there and see where he can help us. He’s made plays in the National Football League, and it seems like he’s starting off with a great attitude.”

Vaccaro said he’s a competitive person who knows he has to catch up with his new teammates in a secondary featuring All-Pro safety Kevin Byard and cornerbacks Malcolm Butler, Logan Ryan and Adoree Jackson.

“There’s a lot of good players here,” Vaccaro said. “They’re loaded. Dean Pees’ defense, the stuff we’re going to run, it’s just a good fit. I’ve got a good feeling about it. I haven’t got to practice yet. I did a lot of different things at NOLA — nickel, dime, safety, back deep at some point Cheap Phillip Gaines Jersey , I’ve been in every situation.”

Thompson has spent time with New England, Chicago, Seattle and Dallas since coming into the NFL as an undrafted free agent out of Utah in 2017.
Johnny Manziel was content with his first time in a game in more than two years.

Manziel was 9-of-12 passing for 80 yards in his CFL debut as the Hamilton Tiger-Cats lost 36-18 to the Toronto Argonauts in an exhibition game Friday night.

"I felt like I was able to get in there and handle the situation well, get some completions and get the guys some balls," Manziel said. "I really wasn't nervous going into it, I was just kind of going out and letting the ball rip.

"Right now we're still in preseason so we'll get a little bit more tailor-made for the team and defense and what they do and scheme against them. I think that'll help us moving forward."

Manziel, playing for the first time since being released by the NFL's Cleveland Browns in March 2016, , faced a Toronto defense that was missing most of its starters and Hamilton coach June Jones was very conservative in his play-calling. The six-foot, 210-pound Manziel, who signed with the Tiger-Cats two weeks ago Clive Walford Color Rush Jersey , directed five drives (22 plays) and was especially effective throwing on the run.

But Manziel's biggest complaint was receiving a 22-yard intentional ground penalty in the second half.

"That's the worst call of the century," Manziel said. "My whole life I've been taught to throw it right at the stick that's marking the down. ... I thought I got it there, he (official) told me I was about a yard short. That's the first time I've heard of that, that's new to me."

So too was running to the locker room at halftime and being told there still was a final play to run despite the clock having run out.

"I'm still learning some things up here," he said. "There's going to be some of those growing pains."

Hamilton, which played most of its starters, had seven turnovers in the first half 鈥?two interceptions, three fumbles and two on downs.

"Obviously you can't turn the ball over like that and ever have a chance to win a game," Jones said. "But he (Manziel) did some good things. He's got a good game presence about him. He knew what was going on ... he wasn't rattled, he wasn't flustered. Obviously he scrambled around and made a couple of plays. I think he's going to get better and better every time he plays."

Manziel, the 2012 Heisman Trophy winner Authentic Brandon Parker Jersey , entered the game late in the first half and played much of the third quarter. The 25-year-old was solid on his final possession, engineering a 12-play, 62-yard drive that took 7:27 off the clock but also included the intentional grounding penalty.

Manziel threw for 80 yards and ran twice for 10 yards. However, Hamilton's biggest play was Frankie Williams' 73-yard punt return TD to end the third, cutting Toronto's lead to 33-13.

Manziel, selected No. 22 overall in the first round of the 2014 NFL draft by Cleveland, appeared in 14 games for the Browns and was 2-6 in eight starts.

panxing18
Лейтенант
Лейтенант

Вернуться в Маркетинг и продвижение аренных лазертагов